Replacement Gauges for DECO Hydraulic Coil Spring Raters
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Make suspension setup easy for your next race with these replacement coil spring rater gauges from DECO. If this gauge is being used as a replacement for the DECO hydraulic spring rater, it is strongly suggested that customers return the gauge/head unit of the spring rater to allow us to install the new gauge for them. It is very difficult to install the new gauge and have the rater operate accurately. As we build this unit in house, our shop has the ability to install the gauge correctly and ensure that the rater operates accurately.
These easy-to-read, liquid-filled spring travel gauges are available in your choice size, with gauges capable of reading from up to 1000 to 5000 PSI:
- 0-1000 Gauge reads from 0-1000 lbs. in 10 lb. increments and is recommended for springs up to but not exceeding 350 lbs.
- 0-2000 Gauge reads from 0-2000 lbs. in 20 lb. increments and is recommended for springs up to but not exceeding 750 lbs.
- 0-3000 Gauge reads from 0-3000 lbs. in 50 lb. increments and is recommended for springs up to but not exceeding 1,250 lbs.
- 0-5000 Gauge reads from 0-5000 lbs. in 50 lb. increments and is recommended for springs exceeding 1,250 lbs and is not recommended for springs less than 1,000 lbs.
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.