Replacement Gauges for DECO Hydraulic Coil Spring Raters
Make suspension setup easy for your next race with these replacement coil spring rater gauges from DECO. If this gauge is being used as a replacement for the DECO hydraulic spring rater, it is strongly suggested that customers return the gauge/head unit of the spring rater to allow us to install the new gauge for them. It is very difficult to install the new gauge and have the rater operate accurately. As we build this unit in house, our shop has the ability to install the gauge correctly and ensure that the rater operates accurately.
These easy-to-read, liquid-filled spring travel gauges are available in your choice size, with gauges capable of reading from up to 1000 to 5000 PSI:
- 0 to 1000 Gauge reads from 0 to 1000 lbs. in 10 lb. increments and is recommended for springs up to but not exceeding 350 lbs.
- 0 to 2000 Gauge reads from 0 to 2000 lbs. in 20 lb. increments and is recommended for springs up to but not exceeding 750 lbs.
- 0 to 3000 Gauge reads from 0 to 3000 lbs. in 50 lb. increments and is recommended for springs up to but not exceeding 1,250 lbs.
- 0 to 5000 Gauge reads from 0 to 5000 lbs. in 50 lb. increments and is recommended for springs exceeding 1,250 lbs and is not recommended for springs less than 1,000 lbs.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Here is something for everyone's toolbox! Follow Steve as he demonstrates the versatility of Speedway Motors' very handy Wheel Bolt Pattern Tool.
Follow this how-to as Kevin explains the process of removing the hood on his '54 Chevy Bel Air using a handmade Hood Spring tool.
Leaking engine cylinders is an important preventative maintenance test to do while racing. Learn the steps to perform this test and how to indicate proper engine tuning.
Read this guide on how to create a custom crankcase vent system for a Corvette using a Sure Seal air cleaner assembly kit. Learn how to keep pressure to a minimum and fabricate tubing to ensure a proper fit.
Many sanctioning bodies now require mud covers to be bolted to the wheel and the mounting tabs to be integral or welded to the wheel. This article explains how to properly bolt on mud covers and the tools required to do so.