Red Line Liquid Assembly Lube prevents metal contact and wear before adequate lubrication can be supplied. Unlike other assembly lubes, Red Line's will not plug filters after initial engine start-up. Provides 3x greater film strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide greases.
- Excellent rust and corrosion inhibitor, allowing for long-term storage of parts and internal engine components
- New, convenient version of the chemistry used in Red Line's popular paste sold in tubs
- Recommended and used by top camshaft and drivetrain manufacturers
- Used by many of the best engine builders, engineers, and technicians in Formula 1, GP2, Formula 3, NASCAR, NHRA, and WRC
- Not for use on exhaust bolts or other fasteners associated with high temperature which require an anti-seize
During engine assembly, apply to internal parts like bearings, camshafts, valvetrain, pistons, rings, bores, bolt threads, and similar parts. Also works in transmissions, differentials, and other related driveline components on cars, motorcycles, marine, or industrial applications.
Guides & Documents
|MFG. Part #||80319|
|Liquid Measurement||12 fl. oz.|
|Sold in Quantity||Each|