Redline 60103 SI-1 Complete Fuel System Cleaner
15 fl. oz. Liquid Measurement
Clean your fuel system with Red Line SI-1 Complete Fuel System Cleaner. Cleans injectors, carburetors, valve and combustion chamber deposits with a concentrated blend of the most powerful high-temp and low-temp detergents available.
- Cleans to nearly 100% efficiency in one treatment
- Reduces need for octane by up to two points
- Contains synthetic upper cylinder lubricant
- Cleans pollution control valves
- Use one bottle per tank for most effective treatment of neglected vehicle
- Also use in smaller doses for maintenance as one bottle treats up to 100 gallons
- Suitable for use with oxygenated fuel
- Safe for continual use
- Same chemistry is also available in 4oz dosage as Complete Fuel System Cleaner for Motorcycles
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.