Redline 50304 MT-90 75W90 Gear Oil
- Chemists and blenders have formulated this fully-synthetic gear oil and chemically-advanced additives
- Red Line Oil only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures
- Designed to provide superior film strength at lower viscosities where more power can be produced
- Provides excellent low-temperature shift ability and improved gear protection at high temperatures
- MT90 can be used if 90W GL-1, GL-3, and GL-4 gear oils or SAE40, 10W40, or 15W40 motor oil is required
Red Line Oil's team of chemists and blenders formulate fully-synthetic gear oil and chemically-advanced additives using only the world's finest base stocks. This makes Red Line Oil the premium product on the shelf. It's not designed to be the cheapest – it's built to be the best. Rather than cutting cost by blending into polyalphaolefin base stock for it's motor oil, Red Line Oil only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures while providing superior film strength at lower viscosities where more power can be produced.
The world's top racing team and most discriminating enthusiasts use Red Line Oil products exclusively. There may be a different sponsor on the outside, but chances are it's Red Line Oil on the inside.
Red Line MT90 is 75w90 viscosity and provides excellent low-temperature shift ability and improved gear protection at high temperatures.
MT90 can be used if 90W GL-1, GL-3, and GL-4 gear oils or SAE40, 10W40, or 15W40 motor oil is required.
- 1 quart
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.