Redline 50204 MTL Gear Oil Lube
- Provides excellent low-temperature shiftability and improved gear protection at high temperatures
- Can be used in transmissions which recommend 75W, 80W, or 85W GL-1, GL-3, and GL-4 gear oils or SAE30 or 5W30, 10W30 motor oil
- Engineered to be extremely stable at high temperatures while providing superior film strength at lower viscosities
- Created by chemists and blenders to formulate fully-synthetic and chemically-advanced additives using only the world's finest base stocks
- Red Line Oil only uses superior polyester-based products
Red Line Gear Oil's team of chemists and blenders formulate fully-synthetic oils and chemically-advanced additives using only the world's finest base stocks. This makes Red Line Oil the premium product on the shelf. It's not designed to be the cheapest – it's built to be the best. Rather than cutting cost by blending into polyalphaolefin base stock for it's motor oil, Red Line Oil only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures while providing superior film strength at lower viscosities where more power can be produced.
The world's top racing team and most discriminating enthusiasts use Red Line Oil products exclusively. There may be a different sponsor on the outside, but chances are it's Red Line Oil on the inside.
Red Line MTL is a 70w80 viscosity and provides excellent low-temperature shiftability and improved gear protection at high temperatures. MTL can be used in transmissions which recommend 75W, 80W, or 85W GL-1, GL-3, and GL-4 gear oils or SAE30 or 5W30, 10W30 motor oil.
- 1 quart
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.