Redline 30504 D4 ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid, Quart
1 quarts Liquid Measurement
Red line D4 Automatic Transmission Fluid is a Versatile ATF used in many applications. Provides a GL-4 level of gear protection. Excellent in cold weather operation! Can also be used with manual transmissions and transaxles such as T-5, T-45, T-56 and late-model BMW.
- Red Line offers the widest selection of fully-synthetic ATF on the market today
- Each offer improved thermal stability, maintain viscosity levels, and feature lower volatility while providing the required frictional characteristics of each fluid's OEM-style replacement
- Reduced oxidation and lower volatility at high temperature
- Allows high-temp operation without varnishing valves and clutches
- Extended drain intervals
- Sold as a quart
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.