Redline 11504 15W50 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Synthetic Oil Type, 15W50 Oil Weight, ZDDP Enhanced, SN API Rating
- Provides improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power
- Engineered to have 25% more viscosity than petroleum 20W-50s
- It is completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils
- Features a high natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams
- Has superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance increases lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics
Red Line 15W-50 is a fully-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications. Features Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions. High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness.
- Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power
- Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance increases lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics
- High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal
- All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils
- Popular in turbocharged applications
- For wider bearing clearances and racing engines that see occasional street use
- 25% more viscosity than petroleum 20W-50s
- Not recommended for use in cold climates (-20°C/-5°F for 15W50)
- Sold as a box of 12 quarts
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Redline 11504 SAE 15W50 Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Redline 15304 5W30 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Redline 11404 10W40 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Redline 11505 15W50 Synthetic Motor Oil, Gallon
Redline 15304 Synthetic 5W30 Engine Oil
Redline 11404 10W40 Synthetic Engine Oil
Redline 15405 5W40 Synthetic Motor Oil, Gallon
Redline 15305 5W30 Synthetic Motor Oil, Gallon
Redline 10404 15W40 Racing Oil, 12 Quarts
Redline 10504 15W50 Synthetic Racing Engine Oil, Quart
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
Learn a clean and simple process for flushing brake fluid from a micro sprint brake system and why it is important for top performance. Read tips on how to flush the water system, motor oil, fuel, and brake fluid.