Redline 11404 10W40 Synthetic Engine Oil
Synthetic Oil Type, 10W40 Oil Weight, ZDDP Enhanced, SN API Rating, 1 quarts Liquid Measurement
Red Line Oil’s team of chemists and blenders formulate fully-synthetic engine oil and chemically-advanced additives using only the world’s finest base stocks. This makes Red Line Oil the premium product on the shelf. It’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Rather than cutting cost by blending into polyalphaolefin base stock for it’s motor oil, Red Line Engine Oil only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures while providing superior film strength at lower viscosities where more power can be produced.
The world’s top racing teams and most discriminating enthusiasts use Red Line Oil products exclusively. There may be a different sponsor on the outside, but chances are it’s Red Line Oil on the inside. Red Line Products are designed to provide the highest performance, best durability, ultimate protection and outstanding cleanliness along with lowest friction to your automotive, motorcycle, marine or stationary engine running on gasoline, diesel, alcohol or natural gas fuel.
- Popular for medium and heavy-duty gasoline engines in light trucks
- Best choice for high-performance engines that see street/strip or track activity
- Great for engines with high oil temperatures
- Thicker oil film at operating temperature than a petroleum 20W50
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness
- Completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.