Ranger 5150446 3-Ton Capacity "Low Rider" Floor Jack
14" Overall Width, 27" Overall Length, 21" Overall Height, Steel, Red
3 Tons of Pure Lifting Strength
The RFJ-6HD 3-Ton "Low Rider" Garage Floor Jack is a true heavy lifter. With a 3-ton lifting capacity, quick-pump design, durable heavy steel construction and emergency overload system for increased safety, the RFJ-6HD is the jack to wheel out when working under a hefty ground-hugger. With a raised height of 21”, you’ll see and feel the difference between a Ranger floor jack and… well, anything else!
While many jack stands are capable of raising vehicles over 20”, many floor jacks fall short of this height. It’s disappointing to get a nice jack stand that you can’t get the most out of because of limitations from the floor jack. The RFJ-6HD gets more out of your equipment by offering an increased lifting height that doesn’t compromise your safety.
Simply put, Ranger’s floor jack goals are to lift you higher, keep you safer and get the job done faster. Plus, our safety testing is second-to-none in this industry. The Ranger brand truly stands for excellence in the auto service field. We’re proud to say that the RFJ-6HD is one powerful, user-friendly jack! The extended handle gives you all the leverage in the world to make a few quick, effortless pumps and get your vehicle in the air in no time. This model is designed for heavy use: two floor jacks operating together can lift a 12,000-lb. vehicle, so it’s nothing new to us when professionals around the world tell us that when they use a floor jack, they recognize and trust the Ranger name more than any other brand.
- 6,000-lb. lifting capacity
- 21" raised height
- 3-5/8" lowered pad height
- Low-Profile chassis accommodates low ground-clearance vehicles
- Swivel casters for easy mobility
- "Quick-pump" feature for faster lifting speeds
- Professional model designed for heavy use
- Universal joint pressure release system
- Roller-cam, dual plunger pump assembly
- Heavy steel construction for maximum durability
- Double-sealed hydraulics for longer service life
- Sealed hydraulic unit prevents contamination
- Safety over-load system
- Flanged side plates for increased strength
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 8 business days for Ranger Products to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Learn some helpful tips for using your tire groover as well as what direction to cut your grooves and sipes for maximum side bite and forward bite on your dirt circle track race car.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Broken exhaust studs are a common problem. This article describes what you need and how to remove a broken stud from an exhaust manifold. Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with a Titan Tools stud extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!