Ranger 5150443 30-Ton Capacity Telescoping Air Bottle Jack
22.5" Overall Length, 12.5" Overall Width, 12" Overall Height, Steel
Take Air-Hydraulic Technology to the Extreme
The RBJ-30TL takes Ranger's air-hydraulic technology to the extreme. This is our most powerful garage floor jack, easily managing a hefty 60,000 lbs. in the first phase position and 30,000 lbs. (15 tons) at the 12" max lifting height. The RBJ-30TL garage floor jack was designed for heavy commercial use and features a long “T" handle for easy positioning, as well as large rubber wheels for smooth maneuvering around the garage. Floor jacks as powerful as these essentially offer you the lifting power of a car lift without burdening your garage space. Two jacks working together can simultaneously lift a 120,000-lb. vehicle into the first position and a 60,000-lb. vehicle in the second position. For a compact hydraulic floor jack, we’d say that’s pretty impressive. Since it accommodates other vehicle types too, you’re completely safe and covered with this jack.
As always with Ranger, safety is what makes an excellent product, so the RBJ-30TL has a built-in safety valve to prevent overloading. If the air bottle can't handle an over-sized load, it will gradually descend at the point of overload. With a low profile ideal for low ground-clearance vehicles and the included additional lifting saddles, the RBJ-30TL is the versatile heavy-lifter you've been looking for. In fact, its 6.5” collapsed profile is excellent for virtually all light-duty trucks and SUVs, making it the best floor jack for heavier classes of vehicles.
While it’s designed for heavy-duty commercial applications, this jack can be used to lift smaller vehicles with ease. This product offers infinite versatility up to the rated lift capacity, so it may be one of the last floor jacks you ever need! All it requires to function is access to shop air, and then there's no stopping this trolley jack from being your go-to heavy-duty lifting solution.
- 60,000-lb. lifting capacity
- 12" max lifting height
- 6.5" lowered pad height
- Designed for heavy commercial use
- Air-hydraulic operation
- Lowered profile for low ground-clearance vehicles
- Hardened alloy-plated telescoping ram for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty steel saddle
- Large rubber wheels for easy maneuverability
- Compact design fits easily between tandem wheels
- Dead-man controls for safe operation
- Long "T" handle for easy positioning
- "T" handle can be locked in three different positions
- Double-sealed for longer service life
- Air valve with integrated filter
- Heavy-duty air motor provides maximum power
- Sealed hydraulic unit prevents contamination
- Built-in safety valve prevents jack from being used beyond its rated capacity
- Additional lifting saddles included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 8 business days for Ranger Products to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
Learn some helpful tips for using your tire groover as well as what direction to cut your grooves and sipes for maximum side bite and forward bite on your dirt circle track race car.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Broken exhaust studs are a common problem. This article describes what you need and how to remove a broken stud from an exhaust manifold. Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with a Titan Tools stud extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!