Ranger 1 Ton TransJaks
When you need to lift a ton of weight, Ranger 1 ton TransJaks are the professional's choice. These powerful, multi-tasking--and very reliable--lift systems are essential to repair and service any drivetrain component. Ranger TransJaks offer maximum durability with heavy-steel construction, friction-minimizing steel roller bearings, and an extra-wide base with four heavy-duty swivel ball bearing casters that provide a low center of gravity and exceptional maneuverability. Plus, they're fitted with heavy-duty chain anchors and a failsafe overload system so you can feel secure--even with all of that metal up in the air. TransJaks from Ranger have everything you need to tackle large stuff, yet they're convenient and mobile enough for smaller jobs.
More TransJaks features include:
- Foot-operated pump
- 2-stage design
- Adjustable saddle tilts two ways and slides the other two directions
- Hardened chromoly ram
- Double-sealed hydraulics to prevent contamination for longer service life
- Fully adjustable universal saddle adapts to passenger car and light truck automatic transmissions and transaxle assemblies
- Fine-thread adjustment screws with oversized knobs make adjusting the table a cinch
- 2-stage design provides an extended lifting height of over 73 in.
- Two individual push/pull handles for extra handling capability
|Jack Type||Transmission Jack|