Racing Optics 10251C Clear XStack Tearoffs for Sparco WTX Helmets
Sparco Helmet Brand, Clear Tint, 12" Centerline of Holes, 3.25" Overall Height
These speedstack tearoffs from Racing Optics feature a laminated design to keep dust and fog from accumulating between the layers. They are specifically made for the Sparco WTX helmet.
- Multiple stacks of ten at one time give same crystal clear view as one traditional tearoff
- Laminated design keeps dust and fog from accumulating between layers
- Specifically made for the Sparco WTX helmet
- Includes (3) stacks of (10) tearoffs
XStack Guide (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.