Racing Optics 10237C XStack Laminated Tearoffs, 2mm
Bell Helmet Brand, Clear Tint, 12.88" Centerline of Holes, 3" Overall Height
- Sold as a stack of 10 laminated clear tearoffs
- Each tearoff is approximately 2 millimeters thick
- The laminated technology creates a distortion-free optical lens
- Centerline of holes are 12.88" apart and overall height measures 3"
- Will fit Bell RS7, HP7 with SE07 shield, large tabs for dirt racing
The XStack 10 is a stack of 10 laminated clear tearoffs that are 2 mil thick each. The laminated technology creates a distortion-free optical lens. Each package contains 3 stacks of 10 tearoffs for a total of 30 tearoffs. Fits: Bell RS7, HP7 with SE07 shield, large tabs for dirt racing.
- 2mm thick
- 30 total tearoffs
XStack Guide (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.