Racing Optics 10205C XStack Tearoffs C-Style-Bell-Not X15/G Force
Karting, Bell | G-Force | Pyrotect | RCI Helmet Brand, C Tearoff Style, Clear Tint
- Has a 3" height and is 16-1/2" long
- Can use multiple stacks of ten at one time
- Comes in three stacks of ten tearoffs laminated together
- Designed to give same crystal clear view as one traditional tearoffs
- The unique design will keep dust and fog from accumulating between layers
Three stacks of ten tearoffs laminated together gives same crystal clear view as one traditional tearoff. Can use multiple stacks of ten at one time. Unique design will keep dust and fog from accumulating between layers.
- Peg Hole Distance: 12-3/8"
- Height: 3"
- Length: 16-1/2"
- 2 mil thickness
- Fits Bell Vortex/ BR-1/ M4/ K-1/ Sport with 276, 281, 288 shield, Pyrotect
3 stacks of 10
Must have 276, 281, or 288 shield
XStack Guide (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.