Racing Optics 10204C E-Style Clear Nose Notched XStack Tearoffs
Simpson Helmet Brand, E Tearoff Style, Clear Tint, 11.50" Centerline of Holes
- Made from three stacks of ten tearoffs laminated together that gives same crystal clear view as one traditional tearoff
- Simpson RX Super Bandit and Champ (nose notch) Diamondback
- Peg hole distance measures 11-1/2"
- Multiple stacks can be used together at one time
- Unique design will keep dust and fog from accumulating between layers
Three stacks of ten tearoffs laminated together gives same crystal clear view as one traditional tearoff. Can use multiple stacks at one time. Unique design will keep dust and fog from accumulating between layers.
Fits Simpson RX Super Bandit and Champ (nose notch) Diamondback. Peg Hole Distance: 11-1/2"
XStack Guide (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.