Racing Fuel System Kit - IMCA Sport Mod, B-Mod, Limited Mod
Carbureted Fuel System Type, Fuel Filter Included, Hoses Included, -8 AN Hose Size
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Why pay more when our 6-Valve Racing Pumps will get the job done? These 110 GPH fuel pumps are race-tested and proven. The inlet and 1/4" NPT outlet are spaced 45° apart, and the pump head can be clocked for more clearance if needed.
Save time and money with this convenient kit that includes a fuel filter, fittings, and push-on hose. With all of the essentials you'll need to plumb your fuel system included, this kit will help you spend less time browsing parts and more time getting your car ready to win.
Speedway SBC 110 GPH Racing Fuel Pump
- Fits Small Block Chevy 283-400 engines
- 1/4" NPT
- Heavy-duty, fiber-reinforced diaphragm
- Color-coded springs – matched to O.E. specifications
- Zinc-plated valves for corrosion-resistance
- Zamak alloy casting for durability and corrosion-resistance
- Zytel® spring retainer for smoother, quieter operation
- Heavy-duty rubber seals protect against leaks
- Heat-treated rocker arms
- 100% factory tested for assurance of quality
- Made in the USA
- 1/4" NPT Outlets
- 7 PSI Gas ONLY
- Mounting face straight out to furthest point 4.441"
- Center of mount bolts to bottom of pump 3.050"
- Overall dia. 3.872"
Paper Fuel Filter Element
- This element should not be used with alcohol. Paper elements are so efficient in separating water from fuel that "icing" or blockage can occur with alcohol. Stainless elements should be used with alcohol
- Designed for race car use only
Aluminum Fuel Filter Housing
(2) -8 AN Fuel Filter Inlets/Outlets
Universal Fuel Filter Mounting Bracket
New design allows secure mounting on any type of tubing - CNC machined aluminum, purple anodized. Fits both round and square frame tubing. Designed for our fuel filters with 2" O.D. housing.
20 ft. Black Push-On -8 AN Hose
- AN8 black push-on hose. Ideal for fuel line applications only
- Working Temp: -40 to +200 degrees F
- Max Pressure: 300 psi
- Compatible with gasoline, alcohol, & diesel fuels
- Use with Speedway brand push-on fittings
- When using at temp and pressures at the high end of the parameter, hose clamps should be utilized.
- Hose Fitting Sizing Chart (GIF)
(2) 90° Black Socketless Push-On Hose Ends
(3) Straight Black Socketless Push-On Hose Ends
45° Black Socketless Push-On Hose End
- Black socketless push-on hose end fittings will give your engine compartment the look you are after
- For use with 37-degree flared ends.
(2) Straight 3/8" NPT to -8 AN Adapter Fittings
- Precision machined to ensure precise thread engagement
- Lightweight aluminum fuel line hose connector
- -8 AN male to 3/8" aluminum pipe
- 37° sealing angle guarantees a positive seal at maximum operating pressures
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Small Block Chevy 110 GPH Racing Fuel PumpsPart # 5791002Qty x 1
Paper Fuel Filter Element for 10 Inch FilterPart # 91011701Qty x 1
BLK LONG FILTER HSING W/HWPart # 91011763Qty x 1
-8 AN Fuel Filter Inlet/OutletPart # 91011753-AN8Qty x 2
Universal Filter Mounting BracketPart # 91011730Qty x 1
20ft Black Push-On AN8 Hose, Gas/Alcohol/Diesel Fuel LinePart # 620108-20Qty x 1
Black 90 Degree Socketless Push-On Hose End, -8 ANPart # 62020171Qty x 2
Black Socketless Straight Push-On Hose End, -8 ANPart # 62020031Qty x 3
Black 45 Degree Socketless Push-On Hose End, -8 ANPart # 62020101Qty x 1
Black 90 Degree -8 AN Flare to 1/4 Inch NPT Pipe Adapter FittingPart # 61760851Qty x 2
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.