Racing 5-Panel Wide-Angle Rear View Wink Mirror, 35 Inches
Universal Fit, 35.00" Overall Length, 2.50" Overall Height, 1.75" Depth, Plastic
- Increase your side and rear vision by more than 300% with these wide-angle mirrors
- Mirror includes adjustable brackets for easy mounting onto your roof or roll cage
- This roll bar mirror features 5 glass mirrors strategically positioned to maximize your rearward view
- Dimensions: Width 35" Height 2 1/4" Depth 1 5/8"
- Awesome addition to your custom interior
Increase your side and rear vision by more than 300% with these wide angle rear view mirrors. This roll bar mirror features 5 glass mirrors strategically positioned to maximize your rearward view.
This racing rear view mirror includes adjustable brackets for easy mounting onto your roof or roll cage.
- Width: 35"
- Height: 2-1/4"
- Depth: 1-5/8"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Racing 4-Panel Wide-Angle Rear View Wink Mirror, 28 Inches
3-Panel Racing Wide Angle Rear View Mirror, 20 Inches Wide
Plain Surfboard Inside Mirror
Woodgrain Surfboard Interior Mirror
Speedway Billet Aluminum Inside Rear View Mirror, Screw-On
Roadster Rectangular Mirror, Chrome
Flamed Interior Mirrors
Speedway Stainless Steel Oval Interior Rear View Mirror
Billet Aluminum Inside Mirror, Glue-On
Roadster Rectangular Mirror, Stainless
Q & A
Check out the interior restoration parts that we used for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Marz Henry of LizardSkin gives a basic overview of the many uses of LizardSkin.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
HushMat “Easy to Install – No Prep” Adhesion test WD40 on Chop Cut Rebuild show demonstrates the superior adhesive quality of HushMat sound deadening & thermal insulation material.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
Dalton discusses a few great safety features that we offer for our customers here at Speedway Motors . We have what you need to remain safe in your race car.