Racewise RWFRONT Front Suspension Geometry Software
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Stop guessing and start winning - learn the facts of front suspension geometry with this informative CD-ROM computer software. Now you can get all the Racewise Chassis School material in an easy-to-use software program for your home computer. Racewise provides the technical understanding of suspension and tire performance that racers must have in order to make “no guesswork” decisions regarding chassis setup, handling analysis and adjustments.
- For double A-arm front suspensions
- Full, 3-Dimensional Accuracy
- Allows Steer, Roll and Bump or Rebound Suspension Movements
- Computes/Reports All Critical Front Suspension Factors:
- Roll Center Location/Migration
- Moment Arm Length
- Caster & Camber Curves
- Bump Steer
- Shock & Spring Travel
- 3 years in-field development
- Designed to trach suspension with specific hands-on lessons and includes fully illustrated handbook and help files
- Realistic,on-screen, multi-angle suspension views
- Provides immediate analysis of adjustments from simple to complex with numerical and graphical representations
- Full, 3-Dimensional accuracy
- Compatable with Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, NT, XP, Vista, and 7
- For all forms of racing!
More Like This
Racewise RWREAR Rear Suspension Geometry Software
Steve Smith Autosports C264 CD-ROM - Rear Suspension Geometry Pro
Steve Smith Autosports C155 Computerized Chassis Set-Up
Holley 534-144 Commander 950 Pro Software
TCI 892803 AODE/4R70W Technical CD
Auto Meter AC-65 PC Software For Bct-200J (Replaces Ac-35)
Auto Meter AC-62 Amp-Link Data Download Software
Auto Meter AC-63 Amp-Link Data Download Software/Cable Kit
Q & A
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
In order to be competitive and win, it's important to find the right set up that works for you and your car. Here's some general reminders to remember during set up!
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.