Racepak 220-VM-AF1 Single Channel Wideband Controller
SINGLE CHANNEL WIDEBAND CONTROLLER
Heat and water resistant controller with Bosch LSU 4.2 Air/Fuel Sensor
The Racepak AF1 single-channel oxygen sensor is suitable for use with gasoline or alcohol, with calibration values available for either fuel types. The power supply requirement of 12 to 16 volts enables use with standard 12 volt or 16 volt high performance batteries. It also features a programmable 0-5 Volt analog output. Racepak's exclusive VNet sensor technology provides the ability for customers to quickly and easily upgrade new or existing Racepak Vnet data systems with single or multiple Racepak AF1 sensor packages.
In The Box
- Heat and water resistant controller with integrated V-Net module
- Bosch LSU 4.2 Air/Fuel sensor
- Wiring harness
- Installation instructions
220-VM-AF1 Manual (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Racepak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.