Racepak 200-KT-V300SD3S Securitized Data Logger, Dragster Harness
Universal Fit, Dragster Harness Style, Battery Ignition Ignition Type
The new Racepak V300SD Securitized Data Loggers include all of the features and benefits of their successors, but now also include built-in pre-configured data analysis channels allowing you to make quick decisions based on real data between rounds at the track.
- Engine vs. Driveshaft Ratio, Clutch % Slip, Clutch Slip Ratio, Trans Ratio
- RR Shock Velocity, LR Shock Velocity, RF Shock Velocity, LF Shock Velocity
- Average Air/Fuel Ratio, Average Exhaust Gas Temperatures, CC's Per Turn (for Fuel Flow)
- Front Wheel Speed
- Track Time
- G-Meter MPH, G-Meter Distance (Feet)
- 60ft Clock, 330 ft Clock, 660 ft Clock, 1000 ft Clock, 1320 ft Clock
- With sampling rates of up to 1000 frames per second, the V300SD series of data recorders allow you to monitor up to 67 channels of sensor information.
- Unlocked math channels for the following calculations: Clutch % Slip, Trans Ratio, Shock Velocity, Average AFR (Air/Fuel Ratio), Average EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature), G-Meter MPH - and many More.
- The included SD memory card allows you to transfer your vital sensor information to your laptop quickly, getting you back in the lanes without fumbling with cables.
- The 83 total channels break down as follows: 72 V-Net; 4 Hard-wired Analog; 4 Hard-wired Digital; and 3 Internal Sensors (Battery Voltage, Accel/Decel G-Meter, and Lateral G-Meter)
V300SD Dragster Harness, data logger commonly used for Pro Stock, Pro Modified and many Sportsman classes. Datalink V5 Software included.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Racepak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Racepak 200-KT-V300SD3G Easy Access Data Logger, Dragster Harness
Racepak 200-KT-V300SD1S Serialized Data Logger, Door Car Harness
Racepak 200-KT-V300SD2G Generic Data Logger, Universal Harness
Racepak 200-KT-V300SD1G Generic Data Logger, Door Car Harness
Racepak 200-KT-V300SD2S Serialized Data Logger, Universal Harness
Racepak 200-KT-V300SDMG Generic Data Logger, Motorcycle Harness
Racepak 200-KT-V300SDMS Serialized Data Logger, Cycle Harness
Racepak 200-KT-V500SD3G Generic Data Logger, Dragster Harness
Racepak 200-KT-V500SD3S Serialized Data Logger, Dragster Harness
Racepak 200-KT-V500SD1G Generic Data Logger, Door Car Harness
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!