Race Car Style Latch, Polished Stainless Steel
Universal Fit, 4.00" Overall Length, 1.00" Overall Width, 2.44" Base Length, 1.95" Base Width
This is a spring loaded 1 piece design latch. Simply pull locking tab to fasten over post and spring holds tight. There is a latch stud included with this latch. These are sold as each.
- Early race car style
- Polished Stainless Steel
- Quick release
- Center of the hinge to the outside of the latch is 3-3/4"
- Latch is 1" wide by .059" thick. by 4" over all length
- Mounting plate is 2" wide at widest point and 2-7/16" long by .051" thick
- Comes with Stud(clip) bolt 10-24(3/16") x 1" long
- Washer is 1-1/4" o.d.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn a few tips on how to properly mount modified bodies and some products that will help get the job done!
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.