RACEceiver EP700 Semi-Pro Driver Earpiece Ear Buds
Oval Track Cars
- Comes with a braided cord for durability
- Features a professional high quality speaker
- Has low distortion & high impedance for clarity
- Includes foam covers for noise reduction and comfort
- This stereo earpiece has all the features and performance that you expect from more expensive earpieces
- Stereo earpiece has all the features and performance that you expect from more expensive earpieces
- Professional high quality speaker
- Low distortion & high impedance for clarity
- Braided cord for durability
- Foam covers for noise reduction and comfort
- Includes an extra pair of foam replacements for your convenience
The RACEeiver has a full 3 year manufacturers warrranty against manufacturer defects from the date of purchase. Simply return your RACEeiver / component to Innovative Spectator Products Inc. for any necessary repair or replacement, along with a copy of your receipt.
RACEceiver Warranty Swap
872 Main St SW Suite D2
Gainesville, GA 30501
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
This project consists of installing a RetroSound head unit into a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the advantages of this type of unit from accepting multiple faces to the extensively adjustable equalizer.
Product master Jeff K. doesn't like to hack up the dash in his projects just to hang a modern stereo. So instead, he hides them!