RACEceiver ELEMENT Broadcast Radio Kit
Radio Scanner Radio Component
- Allows coaches to provide instant feedback
- Will allow for faster line-ups and restarts
- Comes with an internal, rechargeable battery
- Lets race officials broadcast directly to drivers
- Can receive instant notifications of track conditions
The RACEceiver Element has the same preprogrammed 1600 UHF channels or frequencies that all RACEceivers have so it can be used at tracks where the RACEceiver is mandated.
And because it is Water Resistant, it can be used in wet envoirnments, for a variety of different sports! Just plug the included USB charging cable into a power source, a full charge should take about 4 hours. You'll be all set for the entire evening.
The Element comes with a USB charge cord and holster. The NEW RACEceiver Element is Water & Dust Resistant with an internal, rechargeable battery.
For Safety and Efficiency
- Race officials broadcast directly to drivers
- Allowing faster line-ups and restarts
- Instant notifications of track conditions
Coaches provide instant feedback
- Improving skills & overall performance
- Motivating with supportive statements for good performance
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
RACEceiver Fully Enclosed Car Box
RACEceiver Transponder Mounting Pouch
RACEceiver ALT-BKX-100 Infra-Red Beacon Transmitter
Raceceiver FD1600+ Fusion Plus Race Transponder Receiver
RACEceiver SD1600 Legend Plus with Built-In Driver Splitter
RACEceiver HD16H Helmet Holster
RACEceiver Track Communication Semi-Pro Kit
Zamp HACOM001 Helmet Communication Kit, 4 Channel, 3.5mm Plug
RACEceiver Rubber Holster, w/Carabiner
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!