RACEceiver CPDE Custom Professional Driver Earpiece Kit
- The custom fit is designed specifically for your ear
- Can be used by anyone who is required to wear a helmet
- It is highly recommended for noisy racing environments
- Engineered to deliver high quality sound from any listening device
- They come with an impression mold kit and high quality speakers with a 3.5mm plug
These professional driver earpieces offer superior noise protection and comfort. They can be used by anyone who is required to wear a helmet. They come with an impression mold kit and high quality speakers with a 3.5mm plug.
- Deliver high quality sound from any listening device
- Custom fit designed specifically for your ear
- Highly recommended for noisy racing environments
910150509 Instructions (PDF)
The RACEeiver has a full 3 year manufacturers warrranty against manufacturer defects from the date of purchase. Simply return your RACEeiver / component to Innovative Spectator Products Inc. for any necessary repair or replacement, along with a copy of your receipt.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
RACEceiver Semi-Pro Driver Earpiece Foam Replacements
RACEceiver Ear Piece
RACEceiver EP700 Semi-Pro Driver Earpiece Ear Buds
RACEceiver Helmet Speakers
Zamp HACOM003 Helmet Radio 3.5mm Plug and Speakers
Zamp KITEAR003COM Ear Cup with Speakers Installed, 3.5mm Plug
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.