Quick Time RM-6036 LS1 Chevy Steel Bellhousing - Mechanical Linkage
Universal Fit, 6.00" Overall Height, 6.29" Depth, 4.69" Inside Diameter, Steel, Semi-gloss
- Designed to be a universal fit bellhousing and is not vehicle specific
- They are produced using a unique spin forming process which results in a very high strength material
- This Quick Time RM-6036 bellhousing connects GM LS engines to transmissions utilizing the GM standard pattern
- The high material strength allows the Quick Time bellhousings to be light weight while maintaining the protection you desire
- Features a S.F.I. 6.1 certification which is required by many sanctioning bodies for cars running 11.49 or faster in the quarter mile
The Quick Time RM-6036 bellhousing connects GM LS engines to transmissions utilizing the GM standard pattern such as the Muncie, Saginaw, Borg Warner T10 and Tremec TKO transmissions. This bellhousing is S.F.I. 6.1 certified which is required by many sanctioning bodies for cars running 11.49 or faster in the quarter mile. This bellhousing is a universal fit bellhousing and is not vehicle specific. The Quick Time bellhousings are produced using a unique spin forming process which results in a very high strength material. This high material strength allows the Quick Time bellhousings to be light weight while maintaining the protection you desire. Note: (Transmission Mounting Bolts Not Included)
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing processes
- QuickTime cones are spun, not rolled or stamped. This allows Quick Time Bellhousings to be the most dimensionally stable Bellhousings available
- Built from high grade steel – Work hardens to over 80,000 PSI strength. Over two times the strength of other steel bellhousings
- 100% built in the USA
- Patent on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Quick Time RM-6010 Chevy Steel Trans Bellhousing, Hydraulic Linkage
Quick Time RM-8070 Oldsmobile/Pontiac V8 Steel Bellhousing
Lakewood 77-150 Chevy Engine/Manual Trans Steel Bellhousing
Quarter Master 110100R Reverse-Mount Starter Bellhousing, Chevy
OER 621113 LS 4-Speed Aluminum Bellhousing, 621 Style
Quick Time RM-8020 Chevy LS Steel Bellhousing, Hydraulic Linkage
Quick Time RM-6020 Chevy Steel Transmission Bellhousing - Mech Linkage
Quick Time RM-8011 Big Block Ford Steel Bellhousing, T10 & Toploader
Quick Time RM-8059 1949-53 Flathead to T-5/TKO/TR3550 Bellhousing
Quick Time RM-6060 Ford 289-351W Steel Bellhousing - T5
Q & A
Project Chevelle got LS swapped! In this episode, Zach and Joe discuss the swap and go for a drive to try it out.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Learn about performing an LS Swap in a 1972 Chevelle in this tech article. We'll discuss lessons learned from our Chevelle engine swap using a 500-horse 6.0.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.