QA1 5573 55 Series Steel Replaceable Bearing Shock, 3/3 Comp/Reb
Classic look, classic performance. QA1's 55 Series Chrome Plated Twin Tube Shock is available in a wide variety of valvings, and is an excellent choice for any series or tracks that require a sealed shock.
- Twin tube design allows the outer tube to be dented without binding the shock
- 2" O.D. chrome plated steel body
- Can be run in any orientation with no change in rate
- Sealed design to conform to track and series rules
- Coil-over kits available
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.