Push Button Lap Seat Belt
Universal Fit, 1.81" Overall Width, 74.00" Overall Length, Button Harness/Belt Buckle Type
- The lap belts adjustable from 60" to 74"
- Mounting tabs sewn into place on the end of the belt
- Has a standard adjustable lap type and a chrome lift latch
- They are DOT approved and are available in six popular colors
- Features painted push button buckles with standard, non-retracting belt
You don't take chances when driving your family car. Why take chances when you're in your hot rod? Our D.O.T. approved seat belts are available in six popular colors. Painted push button buckles with standard, non-retracting belt. Lap belts adjustable from 60" to 74".
Has the mounting tabs sewn into place on the end of the belt. This arrangement makes positioning of the mounting holes in the car more important. If the installer wants the buckle near the wearer's hip, one side of the belt must be attached to the vehicle at a very specific location. Only half of the belt can be adjusted for length and thus position.
- Standard adjustable lap type
- Chrome lift latch
- Painted push buckles in red, black, maroon, grey, dark blue, or tan
- Lap belts adjustable from 60" to 74"
- Includes mounting hardware (2 bolts, 2 nuts, 2 washers)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Marz Henry of LizardSkin gives a basic overview of the many uses of LizardSkin.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Need a little help figuring out which race harness will suit you best? Click here for some things to keep in mind!