Proform 67644 7000lb Slim Wireless Vehicle Scale
Universal Fit, Pad Mount Scale Type, 1,750 lbs Scale Load Capacity, Aluminum, LCD Readout
- Comes with low angle drive-up weighing pad
- Features a backlit LCD screen and control buttons
- It has 15" x 15" slim aluminum scale pads (1 5/16" thick)
- They are made of die-cast aluminum, and finished in a durable black powder coat
- The individual scale pads have a 1,750lb capacity per pad for a total scale capacity of 7,000lbs
PROFORM's next generation slim wireless vehicle scale includes NEW features! New features include full size 15" x 15" slim aluminum scale pads (1 5/16" thick), drive-up angle for easy setup, live stream data feed via USB cable (included) to computer with free downladable program for viewing and file exporting, backlit LCD screen and control buttons, and a foam lined hard case with wheels for storage. Standard features include and LCD display with Cross weight, side/side weight, and Front/Rear weight in addition to the standard weight and percentage for each wheel and total vehicle weight. The individual scale pads have a 1,750lb capacity per pad for a total scale capacity of 7,000lbs. Scale is accurate to 1/10 of 1%. Scale pads are made of die-cast aluminum. Scale pads are made of die-cast aluminum, and finished in a durable black powder coat.
- AA batteries included
- 15" x 15" slim aluminum scale pads (1 5/16" thick)
- Low angle drive-up weighing pads (no ramps necessary)
- Live stream data feed via USB cable to computer
- Backlit LCD screen and control buttons
- Foam lined hard shell case with wheels and extendable handle
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Proform 67651 Wireless Scales
Proform 67650 Economy Scale System
Intercomp SW650 Quick Weigh Wireless Scales with Cart
Intercomp SW777 Wireless Scales with Cart and Pad Box
Intercomp SW787 Wireless Scale Pad System 170154-PC w/ Cart
Longacre 52-72715 Computerscales Wireless Tablet XLI Scales with
Longacre 52-72715 Wireless Tablet XLi Scales w/ Storage Box
Intercomp 655 iRaceweigh Wireless Scale System with Cart
Longacre Accuset II Scales with Cart
Intercomp SW650 Quick Weigh Wireless Scales
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Our hot rod expert takes you through his ford I beam axle setup. Follow as he sets up the front end on his split wishbone front suspension Model A.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.
Learn how to select the right Coilover shocks for your street rod. Us our chart to find the correct spring rate and get some install tips from the experts.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with Titan Tools extractor tool.