Procar 1968-74 Nova Seat Adapter
1968 Chevy Chevy II, 69-74 Chevy Nova, 3.00" Overall Height, 16.00" Center to Center, Steel
- Specifically designed to work in the 1968-1974 Chevy Nova
- Compatible with Scat brand seats only
- Engineered to fit vehicles with OEM bench seat
- Seat adaptor measures 3" high and has a tube O.D. of .57"
- Features an all steel construction and is powder coated black for added corrosion protection
For use when installing aftermarket bucket seats into a bench seat Nova application. This bracket is not applicable to a bucket seat Nova car. When installing, the adapter bracket will line up with the 2 original bench seat mount holes on each side that bolted in the original bench seat. The 2 remaining holes located by the bracket will need to be drilled by the installer.
Bracket designed to fits models that where originally built with bench seat.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.