Pro Shocks® Single Adjustable Twin-Tube Shock
Midget, Sprint Car, Twin Tube Shock Type, Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Anodized
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Pro Shocks® took both driver input and on-track performance to develop the ultimate rebound adjustable shock. Each shock is carefully handcrafted which undergoes in-house dyno evaluation and comes with a serial numbered dyno graph for reference setting.
- 32 clicks of adjustment for fine-tuning
- Low speed adjustable for ultimate in driver feel
- New steel billet piston design for internal sealing and endurance
- Low friction steel bearing rotates freely and withstands high temperatures
- Stroke: 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 Inches
- Compression Valving: 3, 4, 4-1/2, 5, 5-1/2, 6, 6-1/2
- Adjustable Rebound Valving: 3-6, 4-7, 6-9, 10-12, 12-14
More Like This
Pro Shocks® ASB370B Aluminum Twin Tube ASB Series 3 Inch
Pro Shocks® AC733B Aluminum Shock Twin Tube AC Series 7 Inch
Pro Shocks® AC7415B Aluminum Shock Twin Tube AC Series 7 Inch
Pro Shocks® ASB634B Aluminum Twin Tube ASB Series 6 inch Shock
Pro Shocks® ASB635B Aluminum Twin Tube ASB Series 6 inch Shock
Pro Shocks® AC737TB Aluminum SHock Twin Tube AC Series 7 Inch
Pro Shocks® SBA51B Aluminum Twin Tube SBA Series 5 inch Shock
Pro Shocks® SBA849B Aluminum Twin Tube SBA Series 8 inch Shock
Pro Shocks® SBA82B Aluminum Twin Tube SBA Series 8 inch Shock
Pro Shocks® A2 Twin-Tube Double Adjustable Shock
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!