Pro Shocks® SM600 Pro Street Rod Shock, 13-1/2" Ride Height
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Smooth Shock Body Type, Chrome
- Shocks have a polished, chrome plated steel body
- Includes steel sleeves for use with 1/2" mounting hardware
- Both the upper and lower shock mount has a 5/8" bushed eyelet
- Extended length measures 16.38" and compressed length is 10.63"
- Has a twin tube design and it includes steel sleeves for 1/2 in. mounting bolts
Polished, chrome plated steel body shocks with 5/8" I.D. urethane bushings. Includes steel sleeves for use with 1/2" mounting hardware.
Note: Not for use with coil-over springs.
Item DetailsRide Height Mounted Length - 13.5"
This shock is a twin tube, oil dampened shock that must be mounted with the shaft up and the body down to work correctly.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Pro Shocks® SM401 Pro Street Rod Shock, 10-1/2 In Ride Height
Pro Shocks® SM300 Pro Street Rod Shock, 9 Inch Ride Height
Pro Shocks® SM500 Pro Street Rod Shock, 12 Inch Ride Height
Speedway Motors Complete EMI Adjustable Shock Kit, Set/4, RS-15
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Natural Stainless
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Polished Stainless
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Chrome Plated
Pro Shocks® C-500 Stud Cover for Shocks
Pro Shocks® G6ARD Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock
Pro Shocks® G8ACD Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.