Pro Shocks® SM500 Pro Street Rod Shock, 12 Inch Ride Height
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Smooth Shock Body Type, Chrome
- Shock includes steel sleeves for use with 1/2" mounting hardware
- They have a polished, chrome plated steel body
- Includes 5/8" I.D. urethane bushings
- Extended length measures 14.5" and the compressed length measures 9.625"
- Has a body-down mounting position and a 12" mounted length
Polished, chrome plated steel body shocks with 5/8" I.D. urethane bushings. Includes steel sleeves for use with 1/2" mounting hardware.
Note: Not for use with coil-over springs.
Item DetailsRide Height Mounted Length - 12"
This shock is a twin tube, oil dampened shock that must be mounted with the shaft up and the body down to work correctly.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Chrome Plated
Bilstein F4-BOA-0000788 Chrome Front Shock, 12-13 Inch Ride Height
Pro Shocks® SM300 Pro Street Rod Shock, 9 Inch Ride Height
Pro Shocks® SM401 Pro Street Rod Shock, 10-1/2 In Ride Height
Pro Shocks® SM600 Pro Street Rod Shock, 13-1/2" Ride Height
Pro Shocks® SM400 Chrome Mustang II Replacement Shock
Pro Shocks® ASB/SR6AU 6 Inch Adjustable Coilover Shock, Plain
Pro Shocks SM300S Chrome T-Bucket Short Shock
Pro Shocks SM300S Plain T-Bucket Short Shock
Pro Shocks® ASB512B Sm. Body Threaded Alum 5" Shock, 1/2
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.