Pro Shocks® SBA75B Aluminum Small Body 7 Inch Shock 5/5
Midget, Mini Sprint, Sprint Car, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Anodized
- All Ultimate Series shocks are dynoed serial numbered and come with a dyno sheet
- Features a small smooth non-coilover body shock
- Both the upper and lower shock mounts have a 1/2" spherical rod end
- Has a compressed length of 10-3/8" and an extended length of 13-3/8"
- The anodized finish not only looks good, but also adds a level of corrosion protection
Pro Shocks® ultimate series shocks are dynoed serial numbered and come with a dyno sheet. SBA series shock feature a small smooth non-coilover body shock.
Comp. Length: 10-3/8"
Ext. Length: 13-3/8"
Application Chart (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 582SBA75B is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.