Pro Shocks® A950B Pro Ultimate Large Shock, 9 In Shaft, C5/R5
Sprint Car, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Smooth Shock Body Type
- These Ultimate Pro Shocks® are serial numbered and dyno tested
- Both the upper and lower mounts have a 1/2" spherical rod end
- Features a twin tube design with a smooth, large body
- Compressed length measures 14-1/2" and has an extended length of 23-1/2"
- The anodized finish ensures a long lasting, rust-free shock
Aluminum body, 9" shaft with bearings.
Pro Shocks® now offers their entire line in Ultimate Shocks. All Ultimate Pro Shocks® are serial numbered and dyno tested, each aluminum Ultimate Pro Shocks® shock comes with a serial numbered dyno graph. The proof of quality and superiority is packaged with each Ultimate Pro Shocks® shock.
Comp. Length: 14-1/2"
Ext. Length: 23-1/2"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 582A950B is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.