Pro Shocks® A740B Aluminum 7 In Shock Lg. Body, Comp 4/Reb 4
Midget, Sprint Car, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Smooth Shock Body Type
- Shocks have a smooth, large aluminum body with an anodized finish for added protection
- Compressed length measures 12-1/2" and has a 19-1/2" extended length
- All shocks have dyno serial numbers and come with a dyno sheet
- Body has a 2" diameter and has a 7" shock stroke
- Both the upper and lower shock mounts have a 1/2" spherical rod end
Pro Shocks® Ultimate Series shocks have dyno serial numbers and come with a dyno sheet. "A" Series Shocks feature a large smooth body shock.
Comp. Length: 12-1/2"
Ext. Length: 19-1/2"
Application Chart (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 582A740B is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!