Pro Shocks® A665X X Series Smooth Shock 6 Inch C6/R5
Dirt Late Model, Pavement Late Model, Twin Tube Shock Type, Non-Adjustable Shock Adjustability
The all new Non-Adjustable Black X Series has been designed based off of driver input and on-track performance. Through racing applications and in-house dyno evaluation, PRO has developed the ultimate non-adjustable shock. Each PRO Twin Tube Shock is carefully hand-built and dyno sheets are included with every shock. PRO Shocks carries all of the popular valve combinations. The Non-Adjustable Twin Tube Shocks X Series in Smooth finish is targeted at Sprint Car applications.
- Upgraded shaft seals to protect shocks from dirt and debris
- Wear-resistant steel billet pistons for improved sealing and increased durability
- Dual bleed ports in body for more consistent builds
- High precision components for more consistent builds
- Optimized low speed control for the ultimate in driver feel
- Rebuildable and revalveable
- Shock body smooth
- Shock stroke length 6 Inches
- Shock compression valving 6
- Shock rebound valving 5
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.