Pro Shocks® A65514X X Series Smooth Shock 6 Inch C5.5/R14
Dirt Late Model, Pavement Late Model, Twin Tube Shock Type, Non-Adjustable Shock Adjustability
The all new Non-Adjustable Black X Series has been designed based off of driver input and on-track performance. Through racing applications and in-house dyno evaluation, PRO has developed the ultimate non-adjustable shock. Each PRO Twin Tube Shock is carefully hand-built and dyno sheets are included with every shock. PRO Shocks carries all of the popular valve combinations. The Non-Adjustable Twin Tube Shocks X Series in Smooth finish is targeted at Sprint Car applications.
- Upgraded shaft seals to protect shocks from dirt and debris
- Wear-resistant steel billet pistons for improved sealing and increased durability
- Dual bleed ports in body for more consistent builds
- High precision components for more consistent builds
- Optimized low speed control for the ultimate in driver feel
- Rebuildable and revalveable
- Shock body smooth
- Shock stroke length 6 Inches
- Shock compression valving 5.5
- Shock rebound valving 14
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!