Pro Shocks® A653B Smooth Large Body Alum, 6 Inch Shaft, C5/R3
Midget, Sprint Car, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Smooth Shock Body Type
- All Ultimate Series shocks have dyno serial numbers and come with a dyno sheet
- Feature a large smooth body shock with a 2" diameter
- Compressed length measures 11-1/2" and has an extended length of 17-1/2"
- Both the upper and lower shock mounts have a 1/2" spherical rod end
- The anodized finish protects against corrosion and enhances the overall look
Pro Shocks® Ultimate Series shocks have dyno serial numbers and come with a dyno sheet. "A" Series Shocks feature a large smooth body shock.
Comp. Length: 11-1/2"
Ext. Length: 17-1/2"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 582A653B is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!