Pro Shocks® A2 Twin-Tube Double Adjustable Shock
Midget, Sprint Car, Twin Tube Shock Type, Double Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Anodized
- Has 32 clicks of low speed adjustment and 40 clicks of high speed adjustment for fine tuning
- Includes a large range of rebound options with little to no magnetic lag
- Features a new steel billet piston design for internal sealing and endurance
- Has a fluid recirculation system to balance internal pressures
- Both the upper and lower shock ends have a 1/2" spherical rod end
Pro Shocks® have designed this double rebound adjustable shock offering independent high and low speed adjustability. With having a low speed adjuster through the rod end, you now have the ability to make faster and easier valve changes. Fine-tune your car for maximum speed by separately changing the high and low speed rebound! Each shock is carefully handcrafted which undergoes in-house dyno evaluation and comes with a serial numbered dyno graph for reference setting.
- 32 clicks of low speed adjustment and 40 clicks of high speed adjustment for fine tuning
- Large range of rebound options with little to no magnetic lag
- New steel billet piston design for internal sealing and endurance
- Fluid recirculation system to balance internal pressures
- Stroke: 6, 7, 8 or 9 Inches
- Compression: 3, 4, 4-1/2, 5, 5-1/2, 6, 6-1/2 Inches
- Rebound Rate: 3-7, 6-11, 8-12, 10-14
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Pro Shocks® Single Adjustable Twin-Tube Shock
Pro Shocks® A750B Aluminum 7" Shock -Lg. Body, Comp 5, Reb 5
Pro Shocks® A754B Aluminum 7 Inch Shock - Large Body, 5/4
Pro Shocks® A741B Aluminum 7 Inch Shock - Large Body, 4/1
Pro Shocks® SBA642B Sm. Body Alum Shock, 6" Shaft, 4, 2
Pro Shocks® SBA64B-7 Alum 6 Inch Shock 7 In Shaft, 4/4
Pro Shocks® A746B Aluminum 7 Inch Shock - Large Body, 4/6
Pro Shocks® A730B Aluminum 7 Inch Shock - Large Body, 3/3
Pro Shocks® ASB62.05B 6 Threaded Alum Shock, Comp 2/Reb 0.5
Pro Shocks® A764B Aluminum 7 Inch Shock - Large Body, 6/4
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.