Premium Small Block Chevy Rotating Assembly, 383 Flat Top, 6 Inch Rods
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 383 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 mains Main Journal Style
- For 350 Chevy small block V8
- 6" connecting rod length
- Durable cast steel crankshaft
- Two-piece rear main seal
- Kit includes 2-pc rear main seal cast steel crank, rods, pistons rod & main bearings
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway introduces premium rotating assembly engine rebuild kits, with an optional balance job. Includes new 2-pc rear main seal cast steel crank, rods, pistons rod & main bearings. Cranks are new so they use standard size bearings.
All balancing is done with our state-of-the-art Hines balancer by race mechanics with over 30 years of experience! A kit purchased with the optional balance job will ship in 24-48 hours.
NOTE: Piston rings are not included and must be purchased separately.
Flat top, 570 g
C/R 58cc=11.9, 64cc=10.9, 76cc=9.6
Piston/Pin Weight: 570 g
Rod Length: 6.0", Ring Style: C
- Speedway Cast Steel Crankshaft
- Two-piece rear main
- 80-60-06 cast steel construction
- Fatigue-resistant with near forged steel endurance
- Standard size journals
- Speedway 4340 H-beam Connecting Rods w/ ARP bolts
- Full floating pin in silicon bronze bushing
- Precision bolt bushings to positively locate cap
- 6" lengths
- 634 grams
- Weight matched set of 8 rods
- Keith Black Signature Series Hypereutectic Pistons
- T-5 heat treated aluminum construction
- Super stiff design for maximum ring seal
- 4.000" bore pistons available in .030, .040, or .060 sizes
- 4.125" bore pistons available in .030 or .040 sizes
- King HP Series Main & Rod Bearings
- 0.015" thick top layer for superior macro particle embedability and conformability
- 40 Vickers hardness to resist overlay migration and extrusion
- 450°F heat threshold for superior protection against friction and overheating
- Mains are 3/4 grooved for improved oiling to the rod journals
- Bi-metal aluminum silicon alloy featuring fine micro-bore finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway 383 Chevy Crankshaft, Two-Piece MainPart # 91515383Qty x 1
Small Block Chevy 6.0 H-Beam Connecting Rods, 4340 Steel, 7/16Part # 91015328-6.0Qty x 1
KB Chevy 383 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 RodPart # 474122Qty x 1
King HP Series Chevy 350/400 Large Journal Engine Rod Bearings, StdPart # 910807HP-STDQty x 1
King MB 557HP HP Series Chevy 350 Large Journal Main BearingsPart # 910557HP-STDQty x 1
More Like This
Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 383 Flat Top, H-Beam, 6 Rod
Premium SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top, 5.7 In Rods
Light Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 383 Dome, 6 In Rods
Light Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assem., 350 Flat Top, 6 In Rods
SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 383 Flat Top-2 Valve Relief, 5.7 Rod
Premium SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 383 Flat Top, 5.7 In Rods
Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 383 Dome, H-Beam, 6 In Rods
SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 383 Flat Top-2 Valve Relief, 6 Rod
Small Block Chevy Rotating Assembly, 383 Flat Top-.110 Inch, 5.7 Rod
Premium Small Block Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top, 6 Inch Rods
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.