Premium SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top, 5.7 In Rods
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 mains Main Journal Style, 3.480" Engine Stroke
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway introduces premium rotating assembly engine rebuild kits, with an optional balance job. Includes new 2-pc rear main seal cast steel crank, rods, pistons rod & main bearings. Cranks are new so they use standard size bearings.
All balancing is done with our state-of-the-art Hines balancer by race mechanics with over 30 years of experience! A kit purchased with the optional balance job will ship in 24-48 hours.
NOTE: Piston rings are not included and must be purchased separately.
- Speedway Cast Steel Crankshaft
- Two-piece rear main
- 80-60-06 cast steel construction
- Fatigue-resistant with near forged steel endurance
- Standard size journals
- Speedway 4340 H-beam Connecting Rods w/ ARP bolts
- Full floating pin in silicon bronze bushing
- Precision bolt bushings to positively locate cap
- 5.7" lengths
- 622 grams
- Weight matched set of 8 rods
- Keith Black Signature Series Hypereutectic Pistons
- T-5 heat treated aluminum construction
- Super stiff design for maximum ring seal
- 4.000" bore pistons available in .030, .040, or .060 sizes
- 4.125" bore pistons available in .030 or .040 sizes
- C/R 58cc=10.9, 64cc=10.2, 76cc=8.9
Piston/Pin Weight: 680 g
Rod Length: 5.7", Ring Style: A
- King HP Series Main & Rod Bearings
- 0.015" thick top layer for superior macro particle embedability and conformability
- 40 Vickers hardness to resist overlay migration and extrusion
- 450°F heat threshold for superior protection against friction and overheating
- Mains are 3/4 grooved for improved oiling to the rod journals
- Bi-metal aluminum silicon alloy featuring fine micro-bore finish
Flat top, 680 g
What's In The Kit
Speedway Chevy 350 Crankshaft, Two-Piece MainPart # 91515350Qty x 1
Small Block Chevy 5.7 H-Beam Connecting Rods, 4340 Steel, 7/16Part # 91015328-5.7Qty x 1
KB Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 RodPart # 474120Qty x 1
King HP Series Chevy 350/400 Large Journal Engine Rod Bearings, StdPart # 910807HP-STDQty x 1
King HP Series Chevy 350 Large Journal Engine Main Bearings-StandardPart # 910557HP-STDQty x 1
More Like This
Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top, H-Beam, 5.7 Rods
SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top-4 Valve Relief, 5.7 Rod
Premium Chevy 350 Rotating Assembly, 1-Piece Main, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod
SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 377 Flat Top-2 Valve Relief, 5.7 Rod
Premium SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 .200 Dome, 5.7 In Rods
SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top-2 Valve Relief, 6 Rod
Street SB Chevy 350 Rotating Assembly, Dish Dome, 5.7 In Rod
Light Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assem., 350 Flat Top, 5.7 In. Rod
Light Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assem., 350 Flat Top, 6 In Rods
SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top-2 Valve Relief, 5.7 Rod
Q & A
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
Piston Ring Style Chart
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.