Premium Chevy 350 Rotating Assembly, 1-Piece Main, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod
350 Chevy Small Block V8, Hypereutectic Aluminum Piston Material, H-Beam Connecting Rod Type
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
These rotating assembly engine rebuild kits feature a new one piece rear main cast steel crank with standard size journals, Keith Black Hyperuetectic piston set, and Speedway 4340 full floating H-beam rods with ARP bolts.
All balancing is done with our state-of-the-art Hines balancer by race mechanics with over 30 years of experience! A kit purchased with the optional balance job will ship in 24-48 hours.
NOTE: Piston rings are not included and must be purchased separately.
- Scat Cast Steel Crankshaft
- One-piece rear main
- 80-60-06 cast steel construction
- Fatigue-resistant with near forged steel endurance
- Standard size journals
- Speedway 4340 H-beam Connecting Rods w/ ARP bolts
- Full floating pin in silicon bronze bushing
- Precision bolt bushings to positively locate cap
- 5.7" (622 grams) or 6.0" (634 grams) lengths
- Weight matched set of 8 rods
- Keith Black Signature Series Hypereutectic Pistons
- T-5 heat treated aluminum construction
- Super stiff design for maximum ring seal
- 4.000" bore pistons available in .030, .040, or .060 sizes
- C/R 58cc=10.9, 64cc=10.2, 76cc=8.9
Piston/Pin Weight: 680 g
Rod Length: 5.7", Ring Style: A
- King HP Series Main & Rod Bearings
- 0.015" thick top layer for superior macro particle embedability and conformability
- 40 Vickers hardness to resist overlay migration and extrusion
- 450°F heat threshold for superior protection against friction and overheating
- Mains are 3/4 grooved for improved oiling to the rod journals
- Bi-metal aluminum silicon alloy featuring fine micro-bore finish
Flat top, 680 g
What's In The Kit
Scat 9-10526R 350 Chevy Cast Crankshaft, 1-Piece MainPart # 91510526Qty x 1
Small Block Chevy 5.7 H-Beam Connecting Rods, 4340 Steel, 7/16Part # 91015328-5.7Qty x 1
KB Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 RodPart # 474120Qty x 1
1986-96 Small Block Chevy Balancing PlatePart # 91615375-86Qty x 1
King HP Series Chevy 350/400 Large Journal Engine Rod Bearings, StdPart # 910807HP-STDQty x 1
King HP Series Chevy 350 Large Journal Engine Main Bearings-StandardPart # 910557HP-STDQty x 1
More Like This
Premium Chevy 350 Rotating Assembly, 1-Piece Main, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Premium SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top, 5.7 In Rods
Premium Chevy 350 Rotating Assembly, 1-Piece Main, .200 Dome, 5.7 Rod
Premium Chevy 350 Rotating Assembly, 1-Piece Main, .150 Dome, 6.0 Rod
SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top-4 Valve Relief, 5.7 Rod
Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top, H-Beam, 5.7 Rods
SB 350 Chevy Rotating Assem., 1-Piece, .456 Hollow Dome, 5.7 Rod
SB 350 Chevy Rotating Assem., One Piece, .275 Solid Dome, 5.7 Rod
Small Block Chevy 350 Rotating Assembly, .275 Inch Solid Dome, 5.7 Rod
SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 377 Flat Top-2 Valve Relief, 5.7 Rod
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Piston Ring Style Chart
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Heath P. tells his story on how the passion for 'hot rodding' was instilled in him by his grandfather. From driving tractors on their family farm to becoming a Ford family, you are in for a good read.