Powermaster 722 High Mount Alternator Bracket, Small Block Chevy
Chevy Small Block V8, Passenger Side Mounting Side, Aluminum, Natural, Serpentine Belt Type
This bracket mounts the alternator to the passenger side cylinder head area. This setup does not interfere with other belt drive systems already in use. This is a replacement bracket for kit part #91068122.
- Mounts alternator to the passenger side cylinder head
- Does not interfere with other belt drive systems
- Replacement bracket for #91068122
- Hardware included
- Mounts alternator to passenger side cylinder head
- Replacement for 91068122
- For use with 75 amp 3-mount tab mini alternator
- For use with short water pump
Powermaster's warranty is one year from the date of purchase on all street rod components, and 90 days for any component use for an off road or race application.
Powermaster will provide technical support regarding warranty claims and inquiries directly to the purchaser to help resolve any warranty claims or necessary technical support for warranty resolution. Component or components can be returned to Speedway Motors as long as the product is still under warranty.
All customer service inquiries pertaining to warranty and defect claims are to be handled by Speedway Motors if under one year street or 90 days race. If the product is out of warranty please contact Powermaster direct to discuss their repair and return program.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 11 business days for Powermaster to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
These are the specifications for the alternator and A/C brackets from Bill's Hot Rod Company available at Speedway Motors.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.
Learn about GM alternator identification in our guide. We cover GM 3 wire alternators, 1 wire alternators, and externally regulated so you know what to choose.