Power Steering Pump Combo, -8 AN Fittings
Type 2 Power Steering Pump Style, -8 AN Inlet Fitting, -6 AN Outlet Fitting, Natural
- Kit includes a Sweet power steering pump, block-mount bracket with hardware, remote reservoir and mounting bracket
- Small Block Chevy short water pump mount bracket with hardware included make installation quick and painless
- Remote reservoir and included mounting bracket simplify mounting the reservoir to roll cage tubing
- AN 6 high pressure and return fittings along with your choice of AN 8 or AN 10 supply fittings allow the DIY type to make their own hose assemblies
- Hose kits are also available to complete the power steering system
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Power steering pump combos include:
- Sweet Mfg. cast iron power steering pump w/ -6 AN outlet/-8 AN inlet
- Small Block Chevy mount bracket with hardware
- Standard weight aluminum reservoir tank w/ -6 AN inlet/-8 AN outlet
- Tank mounting bracket
Reservior bracket can be welded to the tank, strapped to the tank with hose clamps, or custom-mounted to suit your needs. For use with a short water pump assembly.
*Mount Bracket is for Small Block Chevy Applications
910-32912 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Steel Power Steering Pump V-Belt Pulley AN8 InletPart # 91032902-8Qty x 1
Block Mount Power Steering Pump Bracket for Short Water PumpPart # 91032905Qty x 1
Speedway Vertical Power Steering Reservoir Tank, AN8 OutletPart # 91032876-STD-8Qty x 1
Power Steering/Coolant Tank MountPart # 91032880Qty x 1
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
In this Tech Tip, John helps a customer troubleshoot his heavy steering in his project.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about the correct parts needed to set up the power steering system on his 1955 BelAir.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.