Posies Super Slide 2037-40L 35-40 Ford Leaf Spring-2 In. Drop
Front Position, Reverse Eye Leaf Spring Eye Type, 35.75" Length Eye to Eye, 6.56" True Arch
- Specifically designed for the 1935-1940 Ford
- They are made in the U.S.A. from high grade tempered steel
- Features a 35-3/4" Reverse Eye for a 2" drop compared to stock
- Less friction lets the spring move more easily, thereby giving a softer, quieter ride
- Has a unique "dimple" shape that retains a moly-nylon button which works as a dry lubricant to stop leaf-to-leaf interference
Achieve a smoother, more comfortable ride with one of Posies Super Slide™ springs! The ends of the spring leaves of a Super Slide™ spring have a unique "dimple" shape that retains a moly-nylon button which works as a dry lubricant to stop leaf-to-leaf interference. This freedom from friction lets the spring move more easily, thereby giving a softer, quieter ride.
- 35-3/4" Reverse Eye
- Made in the U.S.A. from high grade tempered steel
- Reversed eyes for a 2" drop compared to stock
- Get your ride lower without sacrificing ride comfort
- Plain steel finish
Leaf Spring Measuring Guide (Link)
Item DetailsUse with axle 7022850 and/or with axle 702280 using "split" wishbones or 4-bar kit 91639108
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Learn how to lower a hot rod by modifying the axles and some history behind early hop ups. This project features a Ford axle with wishbones for a Model A.
Speedway Street Tech Kevin goes over the install of the TCI 1949-54 Chevy Car Rear Leaf Spring Kit on his '54 BelAir sedan.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Our hot rod expert takes you through his ford I beam axle setup. Follow as he sets up the front end on his split wishbone front suspension Model A.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.