Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1966-72 GTO, Skylark, Cutlass
66-72 Buick Skylark, 66-72 Oldsmobile Cutlass, 67-72 Pontiac GTO, 67-72 Pontiac LeMans
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Energy Suspension Master Bushing Sets are the high-tech solution to performance handling and control that O.E.M. manufacturers just don't offer! Energy's complete Master Set both restores worn mounts and bushings as well as adds a dramatically higher degree of performance handling to any vehicle.
Energy's special HYPER-FLEX polyurethane formula is of a higher durometer (firmness) than rubber materials, which assures long-lasting performance as well as a firm chassis feel.
These Master Bushing Sets offer coverage front to back of the vehicle's chassis.
- A real must for competition use, or just for that "seat-of-the-pants" feel
- Increases vehicle stability and control as well as durability
- Reduces wheel hop and traction loss
- Proven by both professional and amateur racers alike
- Both restores and improves suspension to better than new performance
- Made of Energy's HYPER-FLEX performance polyurethane
- Heavy duty metal sleeves and components are used for increased strength
- Front & Rear Control Arm Bushings
- Front End Link Set
- Rear Coil Spring Isolators
- Transmission Mount
- Ball Joint & Tie Rod End Boots
*Sets do not contain sway bar components, because of the various sizes offered by the vehicle manufacturer.
- 1966-72 Buick Century, Skylark
- 1966-72 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1967-72 Pontiac GTO, Lemans
More Like This
Replacement Polyurethane Four Bar Bushing
Four-Bar Rod End Plastic Bushing Kit for 1/2 Inch Bolt, Set of 8
Replacement Plastic Bushing Half for Four-Bar Rod End, 1/2 In
RideTech 85000009 Bushing Removal/Install Tool GM Factory Arms
AFCO Rear Control Arm Bushing with Spherical Bushing
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.