Polished Stainless Steel Highboy Headlight Mount Kit
3.00" Overall Length, 4.50" Mounted Height, 0.50" Inside Diameter, 4.25" Tube Length
- Headlight mount kit fits 1928-1929 Ford Model A Highboy’s
- Includes polished stainless-steel mounts (left & right side) and headlight bar rubber pads
- Stainless steel headlight mounts are the perfect touch for your fenderless car
- Measures 4-3/4" from the mounting surface to the top of the headlight cup
- Rubber pads protects your Model A fender from steel mounts
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Freshen up your Model A with a set of our trick polishes stainless steel Highboy Headlight Mounts from Speedway Motors. No matter if you are creating your dream Model A or are working on timeless restoration - we have the parts you need in stock and at affordable prices to fit into any hotrodders budget!
- (2) Speedway Polished Stainless Steel Highboy Headlight Mounts, Left Hand and Right Hand
- (2) Speedway 1928-29 Ford Model A Headlight Bar Rubber Pads
Speedway Polished Stainless Steel Highboy Headlight Mounts
- These stainless steel headlight mounts are the perfect touch for your fenderless car
- Measures 4-3/4" from the mounting surface to the top of the headlight cup.
- Includes mounting hardware
- Overall Length: 3.00"
- Mounted Height: 4.50"
- Inside Diameter: .50"
- Tube Length: 4.25"
- Centerline of Holes: 2.00"
Speedway 1928-29 Ford Model A Headlight Bar Rubber Pads
These pads fit between the headlight bar and the fender to protect the paint on your '28-'29 Ford Model A. They are typically not visible when properly installed. They feature quality rubber construction with no bead lip.
- Protects your Model A fender
- Not visible when properly installed
- Quality rubber construction with no bead lip
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Polished Stainless Steel Highboy Headlight MountsPart # 91061025Qty x 1
1928-29 Ford Model A Headlight Bar Rubber PadsPart # 751A13130ASQty x 1
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!
Speedway Product Guru Jeff K. talks about installing a set of Spectre High Beam Air Ducts in the latest project to grace his garage, a 1967 Malibu.
Check out this headlight wiring and taillight wiring diagram.