Plain Steel Smoothie Clevis, 5/8 Inch RH Thread, 3/8 Inch Slot & Hole
Universal Fit, 0.375" Slot Width, 0.375" Hole Diameter, 2.00" Thread Length, Steel, Zinc
- This clevis works well to build custom street rod and racing suspension as well as endless other uses
- 5/8-18"- threads with a 3/8" wide slot
- Rounded head 3/8" cross bolt is included and blends smoothly into the overall shape
- Zinc plated steel clevis construction to resist corrosion
- Sold each
A beautiful steel clevis ideal for your hot rods' suspension! The shank features 5/8" RH fine threads. Has a 3/8" wide slot and 3/8" diameter hole.
- Beautiful, rugged clevis ideal for hot rod suspension
- Rounded head of 3/8" cross bolt (included) blends smoothly into overall shape
- Shank features 5/8" RH fine threads
- 3/8" slot
- Measures 4 inches from end to end
- Plain steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Designing a steering system for your street rod or muscle car can be tricky. In this buyer's guide we'll show you how to choose the right steering U-joints, steering shaft, and accessories to complete the job quickly and safely.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.