Peterson Fluid Systems 08-0009 Stock Car Dry Sump Oil Tank, 3 Gallon
Oval Track Cars
- It is 16" tall and has a 9" diameter
- Made to be easily disassembled for cleaning
- Designed to maintain a tall column of oil over the pick-up
- Features a single return inlet and has female -12 AN bungs
- This dry sump tank has internal baffling that provides excellent de-aeration
Lightweight "new generation" dry sump tank has internal baffling that provides excellent de-aeration while maintaining a tall column of oil over the pick-up. Easy disassembly for cleaning.
- 16" tall
- 9" diameter
- Single return inlet
- Female -12 AN bungs
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
A guide on how to check piston to valve clearance to prevent interference. See what tools are used to make this process easier.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.