Performance Tool W80583 Fender Cover, 33x24
- Specifically designed to protect from dents, dings and scratches
- Made from durable, heavy-duty vinyl
- Allows you to work on that engine bay with confidence that you wont damage the paint
- Features a fully sewn ribbed edge and built in tool pockets
- It measures 33" long, is 24 wide, has a 8.5" tool pocket
Protect your fender from dents, dings and scratches with this Performance Tool heavy-duty vinyl fender cover. Now you can work on that engine bay with confidence that you wont hurt that beautiful paint job!
- Built in tool pockets
- Fully sewn ribbed edge
- Measures 33" x 8.5" x 24"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
How to pick the right small block Chevy oil pan gasket. We look at a 350 Chevy oil pan gasket and help you identify what thick or thin gasket you will need.
Learn a few tips on how to properly mount modified bodies and some products that will help get the job done!
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with Titan Tools extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!